Location: Worcester, UK
Salary: £9.50 – £9.75 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time
We offer guaranteed contracts with plenty of flexible hours!
Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and provides a sense of satisfaction?
Are you a kind-hearted and caring person?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then a role in care could be for you!
Main Duties & Responsibilities as a Care Assistant:
- Palliative care is a type of home support for the terminally ill and their families who are in the last months or years of their life.
- As a Care Assistant, you are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects and promotes their independence.
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic tasks.
- We have day and night shifts available with flexible hours to suit you.
- Passionate about providing the best care.
- Caring and genuinely want to make a difference.
- Enthusiastic, compassionate and hard-working.
- Respectful to the client and their families.
- Good time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Areas we work in:
R & L Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Care Assistant and Student Nurse in the following areas; Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Malvern and Worcester.
- Car lease scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Full training provided
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)